Wyoming County Courthouse
 Back to profile Page    Next Project 
 

The new county courthouse in Warsaw, New York is a state-of-the-art facility designed to enhance an existing historic civic center. Joined by a rotunda to the existing county courthouse - which was built in successive stages between 1845 and 1935, the new building takes its formal cues from the scale and materials of its predecessors in completing the Wyoming County Government Center. 

The 26,000-SF facility provides two new courtrooms and two new hearing rooms, with judges' chambers, clerk, and district attorney offices. The project was designed in association between RicciGreene Associates as architects for program- ming and design, and SWBR Architects as architects of record.